Monday, February 14, 2011

Signing in "not dead"

We have arrived in Ushuaia again after a mind-blowing trip (see posts listed below). I have uploaded my blogs that I wrote, and it might be better to go down to Feb 4 and start reading there and move your way back up to here so that they are in order. My photos are posting right now, but we have epically slow internet at this hotel so it's going to be a while.

They will be here when it is done.

I will also post some of my favorites up to this blog in case you don't want to look at 200 pictures of penguins. Needless to say we had a fabulous time. Antarctica is by far and away the most beautiful place that I have ever been and our trip was simply magical. However, we are totally exhausted and brain-dead right now so i bet an early night is in the cards for us.

We had to get off the ship really early this morning and kill some time so we went to this crazy museum of randomness that is simultaneously a maritime museum, a prison museum, and an art show. Totally weird. We are going to meet up with some people from the ship tonight for dinner and then tomorrow we have a boat ride again to go look at more penguins (what were we thinking???). At least these are different penguins than we have seen so far (Magellanic).

Anyway, more when the photos get uploaded from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment