Saturday, April 18, 2015

Tuesday

Tuesday was filled easily by dropping Chris off at the British Museum (I went in and did Egypt) and then heading out to do some shopping with my friends. 




We went to a bunch of different shops in Oxford street, but I must say that I have not seen anything as nuts as Primark before. It's a giant frenzy of fairly decently made, pretty cool clothes at crazy good prices, and there are mobs of people there to let you know that everybody knows about it. I got a cool jacket and a bunch of loungewear!

Wen then headed to one of the most intense and cool prices of theater that I have ever had the pleasure of attending, called "The Curious Incident of the Dig in the Night-time". I won't say much about it as it's best seen without too much knowledge, but if it ever comes to a place near you, do go see it.

We finished up with some ramen at Bone Daddies, which made us very happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment