Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Last day

Today we slept in a little (as we have had a bunch of nights of bad sleep and early mornings), went out for some delish Dim Sum (for Nancy's info, we ordered stuff from the Honk Kong Menu as well as from the Shanghai menu), and then went to the Pearl Market. We bought a few choice items and came back home. I packed my bags up pretty well and we are waiting for Morgan to come home for dinner.

I feel like I got the China experience and I have seen a LOT of Shanghai. I really like China very much. It's a crazy place full of things that don't seem like they agree with eachother, but they somehow work. I can say that driving around in the bay area will seem super peacefully after the life-threatening cab rides. To be fair, Alex did warn me that the cab drivers were insane, so I did know ahead of time, but really, never ever get in the front seat. I am so glad that I got the opportunity to come here and stay and see this place!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment