Thursday, March 3, 2011

One... More... Day...

Well, after almost 6 weeks of discovering this crazy continent, we have only one more day left. Of course, we have a tour scheduled for Tiwanaku tomorrow.

I'm on my phone at the moment so I can't embed links, but here's where you can find out about the people who lived here, and are actually far more impressive than the Incas as far as time, longevity, and also what they left behind:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiwanaku

I'm off to bed. Have to figure out when and how to pack at some point really soon. *sigh* I'll miss not knowing what day it is...

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Finally got to see all your posts and photos. What an exciting adventure of a lifetime! The landscapes, culture and wildlife are so varied. I could feel the essence of South America and how exotic it is in your photos. Antarctica is just so breathtaking and otherworldly. I especially liked the seals and ice reflected in the water. Thanks for sharing. Looks like you and Chris had an amazing time. You both had beaming smiles on your faces :)

Post a Comment