Monday, February 14, 2011

The highlights reel

Finally. I get to show you. Pictures are up here, but if you are short on time and don't want to see 200ish pictures, here's the highlights reel of my favorites from the trip. Trust me, these do not do the place justice. It is impossible to capture the scale and grandeur of what we saw. The landscapes are so huge that it's impossible for me to express through my pictures. Maybe Chris has something better. time will tell. Until then, enjoy theses and know that they are a pale expression of what is actually there.

Antarctica

Antarctica

Antarctica

Antarctica

Antarctica

Antarctica

Antarctica

Antarctica

Antarctica

Antarctica

Antarctica

Antarctica

Antarctica

Antarctica

Antarctica

Antarctica

Antarctica

Antarctica

Antarctica

No comments:

Post a Comment